|Rotor speed||1000 – 2250 – 4500 RPM|
|Blades||Fix Beaters (Stainless Steel with knife and impact edge.)|
|Output *||25-300 Kgs. / Hr.|
|Screens||1. Round/Square hole perforated S.S. Sheet
2. Woven S. S. wire mesh
|Electrical Motor||5.5 kW / 7.5 Hp / 1440 RPM / 3 Ph|
|* Varies according to product, rotor speed and screen|
- GMP point of view machine is provided with S. S. cladding on base, S. S. belt guards, S. S. cover on motor. No exposed painted surface on top of the machine. Motor rails, screw and guide rods are chrome plated.
- Beaters assembly bearings are in a separate pillow blocks for ease in maintenance.
- Very less down time as only beaters assembly will have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for making it knife to impact forward or vice-versa which can be done by single operator.
- Fixed beaters assembly is provided as a standard supply which increase the output by 10% to 30% reduce noise level and also ease to clean as there are no cavities. (If product demands, swing beaters assembly can be provided.)
- Beaters and shaft are of stainless steel 410 quality and beaters are further hardened and chrome plated. Beaters are fitted on a splined shaft.
- Transmission of heat to the chamber from bearings is minimum as they are away in separate pillow blocks. This facilitates to some extent in processing of heat sensitive products.
- Castors provided for mobility and breaks can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
- Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduce vibration and noise level and increases bearings life.
- Machine is available in plain & water-jacketed models. Flame proof electricals can be provided on demand at extra cost.